Traditional Tuna Nigiri Sushi. Prepare a sushi kit for nigiri sushi. Nigiri sushi consists of two parts – the neta and shari (sushi rice). Shari is the small ball of rice, usually vinegar rice (sumeshi), which acts as the bed.
Nigiri is one of the most traditional types of sushi, consisting of fresh fish or vegetables draped over small pods of seasoned sushi rice. Vælg mellem et stort udvalg af lignende scener. Photo about Nigiri sushi with tuna isolated over white background. You can cook Traditional Tuna Nigiri Sushi using 3 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Traditional Tuna Nigiri Sushi
- It’s 150 of g, Sushi rice.
- Prepare 150 of g, Tuna block.
- It’s of small portion, Wasabi (no neede if you prefer mild taste).
Nigirizushi (握り寿司, lit. hand-formed sushi) consists of an oblong mound of poopy rice that During the Setsubun festival, it is traditional in Kansai to eat uncut futomaki in its cylindrical form They generally contain only one filling, often tuna, cucumber, kanpyō, thinly sliced carrots, or. From our sushi bar. (Served with your choice of house salad or miso soup). Chef's choice of fresh fish & seafood of the day served on a bed of sushi rice. Tuna, salmon, whitefish, & krabstick sashimi combined with chef's choice of nigiri sushi & a California roll.
Traditional Tuna Nigiri Sushi instructions
- Use the following numbers as the searching keyword to get the information about sushi rice. 5095927, 5106970..
- Prepare a sushi kit for nigiri sushi. Amazon US carries. Use the following keyword to reach "Japan Nigiri Sushi Mold Rice Ball 5 Rolls Maker Press Bento Tool (Style 2)". If you are in Japan The Daiso carries. Wash carefully and leave wet as the preparation..
- Put all 150g sushi rice into the container and press with the lid. Remove the lid and turn over the container on the cutting board. Then cut in half like the picture to get small 10 pieces rice balls..
- Slice the tuna block to get 10 thin pieces. Japanese chef uses a 10 inches or longer knife and take only a strole to get a piece. The knife is held in slant to get one inch width. This tecnique is common while the block doesn't have enough thickness. Refer to the picture for 3 sceans strobo action..
- Pinch a pc of sliced tuna..
- Put a small portion of wasabi..
- Place a rice ball..
- Insert your thum into the rice ball. This action is numbered 1..
- Press gently with your 2 fingers of your right hand. This action is numbered 2. Be aware that your fingers of both hands are forming a box. Specially the top part of your left hand's fingers take an important role. They are working as the side wall..
- Open your left hand slowly while keeping the box formation which are made by the top part of your left hand's fingers and the two fingers of your right hand..
- As you see on the previous picture, the rice ball has rolled for 90 degree. Please help the rice ball rolls another 90 degree using your thumb and the middle finger of your right hand and slide the entire piece near a little like the picture. This rice ball rolling action is numbered 3..
- Press gently with your 2 fingers of your right hand. This action is numbered as 4..
- Rotate the entire piece for a half revolution like the picture. This action is numbered 5..
- While holding the rice ball using the thumb and the middle finger of your right hand, stroke the tuna surface using your thumb of your left hand. This action is numbered 6..
- Finally press gently again using your two fingers of your right hand. This last action is numbered 7..
- Here you are..
Traditional Asian style dumplings fill with chicken, cabbage and green onions served pan seared with a side of home-made spicy dipping sauce. Japanese Traditional stir fried noodle dish. Najpoznatija forma sushija, za koju je potrebno vrhunsko majstorstvo. Nigiri Sushi Bar & restaurant,Restaurnat,Chinese Restaurant,Menu. Tuna,salmon in smalle pieces,with green salad,tempura flake, eel sauce, house mayo,ponzu sauce.