Designers rolled sushi (Flowers w/o fish). This video shows you how to make flower sushi roll art, you will learn everything you have to know to cook the most amazingly beautiful sushi art with a flower design in the middle. California Roll Sushi Recipe – How to make and roll an inside out Japanese maki sushi from scratch. With imitation crab, sushi rice, mayo.
Transfer the rolls to the bamboo mat, placing the cheese-stuffed fish cake in the center. Designers also selected these stock photos. Set of sushi and maki rolls with branch of white flowers and teapot with the inscription green tea on stone table. You can cook Designers rolled sushi (Flowers w/o fish) using 6 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Designers rolled sushi (Flowers w/o fish)
- It’s 100 g of Japanese white rice standard.
- Prepare 10 g of seasoning liquid for sushi (sushi-su).
- It’s 1 pc of zucchini (30mm = 5/4" long).
- You need 1 pc of egg.
- You need 1 pc of carrot (30mm = 5/4" long).
- Prepare 1 sheet of nori (1/2 cut 190×105 mm).
Sushi gets creative with this decorative mosaic flower sushi roll. If you've already mastered our Letter Sushi Rolls, this novel design represents a whole new challenge. Enhance the beauty of the perfect plate for a special occasion, and create a lasting impression with someone who really matters. Vote for next week's sushi roll: "Sushi roll art" or "fish roe battle Subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified of our weekly sushi videos: http.
Designers rolled sushi (Flowers w/o fish) step by step
- Prepare rice & seasoning liquid referring to the recipe separately uploaded. Use the following number as the searching keyword to get them. 5095927, 5106970. Mixture cooked rice and seasoning liquid to get seasoned rice..
- Prepare a sushi kit for rolled sushi. Amazon US carries. Use the following keyword to reach "Small Roll Sushi Master Maker Kit Rice Roll Mold Mould Kitchen Tool (Style 4)". If you are in Japan The Daiso carries. Wash carefully and leave wet as the preparation..
- Fly beaten egg thinly..
- Cut out for a square sized 150 x 150 mm (6"x6"). Then make 6 strips in 8mm (3/8") width and cut all strips three in length..
- Place egg strips in dual inline like picture. Egg sheet are stacked for three at every positions..
- Boil zucchini and carrot with salty water (2%) for approx. 10 minutes to make them soft..
- Make three holes on a piece of carrot to get cylinderlike shape for three. A thick metal straw 12 mm dia is a perfect tool. A plastic straw for smoothie can be substituted..
- Slice a zucchini block for 15mm, 7.5mm, 7.5mm and peal out all three like picture. Please note that the peal itself is used and it should be connected for a rotation..
- Place peals like picture. Cut all these for three..
- Insert wider zucchini peals into the gaps between egg sheet..
- Put seasoned rice for small amount on the egg sheet..
- Place narrower zucchini peals on the rice placed in the previous step. Be sure to make the zucchini peals slantly so that the area closed to the case edges is little higher than the other side..
- Cover with the seasoned rice to the top of the inner case..
- Move the inner case to the outer case and put some seasoned rice so that the top looks V-shape..
- Place the cylinder shape carrot like the picture..
- Cover with the seasoned rice to the top of the outer case..
- Put the lid and press. Then remove the lid and place it on the nori sheet up side down..
- Roll up and cut precisely for six in length then completed..
Meet Maureen McCormick – designer, actress, home-renovator, gardener, crafter, quilter Ashley Le Quere is a freelance pattern designer, illustrator, typographer and lettering designer. The top countries of suppliers are India, China, and Vietnam. Check out these laser-cut sushi rolls! If you think about it, everything about sushi is already kinda cute — except those dull, drab nori seaweed wraps. Well, the centuries-old edible paper just got an amazing makeover with these exquisite, laser-cut designs which include polka-dots, traditional.