Inarizushi (inari-sushi). Inari shrines in Japan are dedicated to Inari, the deity protecting Hence the dish is named Inarizushi or Oinari-san (O is an honorific prefix, and -san is an honorific title) and. Sushi rice is stuffed in seasoned Aburaage tofu pouches. Reviews for: Photos of Inarizushi (Inari Sushi).
Inari sushi, or inarizushi, is stickier in texture than traditional sushi and tastes sweet, vinegary, and salty, all at the same time. Some people like myself and my mother love it, while others. Homepage > Recipes > Sushi Recipes > Inari Sushi and Fukusa Sushi Recipe (Fried Tofu Pouches Filled with Sushi Rice and Omelette Wrapped Sushi) You can have Inarizushi (inari-sushi) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Inarizushi (inari-sushi)
- It’s 10 of rectangle fried tofu, aburaage.
- You need 315 ml of dashi stock.
- You need 5 Tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of soysauce.
- Prepare 800 g of vinegared rice.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of roasted sesame seeds.
Inarizushi is a traditional Japanese food using very particular ingredients. According to legend, the Japanese fox spirit "Inari" loves eating this kind of sushi and believes eating it helps restore power. Inarizushi is named for the Shinto god Inari, and is a common type of sushi also known as "brown bag sushi" because of its golden fried tofu pouch. Japanese cuisine is well known for its elegant garnishments and nutritious ingredients. friends, or invite your business partner for a meeting, Inari Sushi restaurant will be your perfect choice.
Inarizushi (inari-sushi) instructions
- Roll the Aburaage with a rolling pin to help the pockets open easily, cut them in half and place them onto a strainer. Carefully pour boiling water over Aburaage to reduce excess oil from aburaage. Make sure that thay gets cold enough to be touched by hands, then squeeze the excess water out..
- In a large pot, combine dashi stock, sugar and soy sauce. Bring it to a boil, add the aburaage in the pot and place a drop lid..
- Simmer aburaage until the liquid gets absorbed into the Aburaage and let them cool down at least for 3 hours in the fridge..
- Mix vinegared rice and sesame seeds. Take 40g of vinegared rice and stuff it into the aburaage. Close the aburaage and place open-side down on a plate..
Inarizushi. (Oinari San, Inarisushi, Inari Sushi, Inari Zushi, 稲荷寿司, いなり寿司). Inarizushi is a unique sushi variety which consists of chewy tofu pockets filled with fragrant sushi rice. Inarizushi, or Inari Sushi, is a term for stuffed sushi. Inari sushi is rice in a fried tofu pocket. Typically, there's only rice in the pockets but here I've added a Inarizushi is a type of homemade sushi.