Homemade Sushi-Vegetarian Sushi [Easy & Delicious Sushi Recipe]. Are you looking for easy vegetarian sushi options? I have many friends who were ardent fans of sushi containing raw fish and exotic seafood delicacies but once they tried vegetable rolls made by me, they swore to enjoy the green options once in a while. Homemade Sushi is so much cheaper than at the restaurant.
EASY SUSHI ROLLS (Vegan & Low-Fat) Serve the sushi with wasabi, pickled ginger, and soy sauce. These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. You can cook Homemade Sushi-Vegetarian Sushi [Easy & Delicious Sushi Recipe] using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Sushi-Vegetarian Sushi [Easy & Delicious Sushi Recipe]
- It’s 630 g of Japanese rice.
- It’s 0.8 liters of water.
- Prepare 8 ml of rice vinegar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
Making delicious vegan/vegetarian sushi isn't as hard as you think. It's fun to make hand rolls with friends and to experiment with taste combinations. You may be surprised at just how easy it is to make vegetarian sushi at home. Vegan, dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free, low fat.
Homemade Sushi-Vegetarian Sushi [Easy & Delicious Sushi Recipe] step by step
- Put the rice in a large bowl, wash with cold water. Wash and drain the water until the water is clear. Pour the rice into a soup strainer and set aside for 30 minutes to allow it to drip well..
- Put the rice in a pan and add the water. Let the rice soak in cold water for at least 30 minutes. Light it underneath and cook in boiled water for 15 minutes..
- Make sushi vinegar. Mix rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Pour the whole into a small pan and heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. Cool the mixture..
- Put the hot steamed rice on a large plate. Do not use a metallic container as it will prevent the interaction of rice and vinegar. The best would be a wooden plate. Sprinkle the rice with the vinegar mixture and mix quickly with a shamoji (rice spatula). Be careful not to crush the rice grains. Refrigerate and immediately make the sushi out of it..
Thanks for the wonderful ideas on veggie sushi, I love and miss sushi since turning vegetarian. One of my favourites is a small roll like the cucumber roll but filled with ginger instead. If you are a sushi fan, you will love this easy vegan sushi recipe with avocado, tofu, carrots, and cucumber. Homemade sushi can be so easy! Guys, have you ever tried making homemade sushi rolls? ♡.