Kanya's Easy Sushi At Home. Sushi is easy and fun to make at home, and you can put all your favorite ingredients into your perfect custom roll — here's how! I'll be very honest and say that there's definitely a reason why chefs spend a decade learning how to perfect sushi rice or cut raw fish like a. But holy yum, these simple rolls have totally satisfied our sushi cravings during these weeks of staying at home.
Why not make them at home? It can be a fun activity for the entire family to come. And while sushi is more of a treat that we save for nights out, it's also fun to make it at home. You can have Kanya's Easy Sushi At Home using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kanya's Easy Sushi At Home
- Prepare 1 kg of Sushi rice.
- You need of rice mixture.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Venigar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of filling.
- You need 300 grams of Salmon.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Favorite vegetables, cucumber , cookedcarrots, cooked beans.
- It’s of sweet eggs.
- You need 4 of Eggs / large size.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 1/2 of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of other tools in needed.
- Prepare 1 of Wet and clean small towel.
- You need 1 of Sushi rolling mat.
- It’s 1 of Sharp knife.
But as you know, having one more thing around the house – i.e. a bamboo. But you can easily make your favorite sushi recipes at home — even if you're a beginner at preparing (Sushi even makes an easy, packable lunch.) You'll just need a few tools to get started on the path to seasoned sushi chef. This easy sushi recipe uses smoked salmon. However, temari sushi can be made with a variety of thinly sliced ingredients, basically anything that can be used as a wrap, including vegetables and sashimi.
Kanya's Easy Sushi At Home instructions
- In the small sauce pan mix all the rice mixtures ,stir on low heat until sugar melt allow to cool ,(split 2 tbsp into a sauce cup use to stick nori sheets ).
- Make sweet eggs ,by beat eggs ,mix with mirin ,sugar and salt ..fry half of it in small or square pan on very low heat until eggs set ..cut it 1 cm wide ,set aside.
- Cook rice in the rice cooker approximately 40 mins ,after cooked transfer rice into the wooden bowl,pour rice mixture ,***Tips *** pour rice mixture in the flowing air ,I open the fan .,quickly mix until rice cool …
- Prepare salmon / slice 1 cms thick / crab stick if desire ..and arrange tools in need on the table.
- On the sushi rolling mat ,place shiny side of nori sheet down to the mat ,put 4 tbsp of rice ,dip thumb and index finger into rice mixture ,spread rice to 80% of nori sheet.
- Add the filling salmon , crab stick ,cucumber ,sweet eggs ,roll up the sheet tightly ,use the rice mixture to stick the nori sheet ,try to make it round ,place into the tray ,repeat until finish , get about 6 rolls.
- Use sharp knife to cut into pieces 1 inch ,when rice stick on knife ,clean it with wet towel ,you will get plenty of sushi to enjoy at home ,serve with wasabi ,enjoy :).
Ditch the sushi restaurant and make your own California Rolls. But with these easy sushi recipes, you can make it at home in no time. Sushi is one of those meals that always ends up costing more than you want it to. Easy recipe to make sushi at home using canned tuna for homemade spicy tuna rolls. Everyone in the family (or at the party) will have fun rolling the nori sheets around.