bake sushi. Sushi Bake is the latest gastronomic trend that gives you a deconstructed version of the original Japanese rolled Sushi. This delicious recipe also comes with my own method of making homemade. Sushi bake seems to be here to stay – at least for a good while – and both Japanese restaurants and But, what is it, really?
The idea behind Sushi Bake is that it's deconstructed sushi that's baked in a pan or casserole. It's a ginormous flattened out sushi, made with a layer of fluffy Japanese rice, baked and shredded fish. This baked sushi casserole packed with imitation crab, furikake, and fish roe is broiled for a toasty finish. You can cook bake sushi using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of bake sushi
- You need 2 cup of sushi rice.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 packages of imitation crab cut to small pieces.
- You need 1/2 lb of shrimp cut to small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soft cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of furikake aka Japanese rice seasoning.
- You need 3 tsp of salmon roe / fish egg.
- It’s 1 packages of nori /sushi roll.
Sushi Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Sushi Bake is a deconstructed sushi roll in a baking tray, packed with salmon, imitation crab meat, mayonnaise, sriracha, avocado Sushi Bake is a new exciting way to eat your favorite Japanese dish. But this recent innovation, sushi bake, actually works. Sushi Bake is basically like a sushi casserole.
bake sushi step by step
- cook rice according to package direction.
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- mix in one bowl the shrimp, imitation crab, mayo, cream cheese and sour cream all together.
- in a baking dish layer cook rice, the mix shrimp and crab, rice seasoning and fish egg.
- bake for 15 mins.
- then cut 1 whole of nori to 4 pcs and serve.
- let your guests roll the bake sushi by them selves it's more fun eating it.
The best part is the crispy top layer where all the flavors from the toppings come together. Add a spoonful of baked sushi on each seaweed, fold it into a roll and serve immediately. This recipe is far removed from the precise art of sushi-making, but still delicious. DELICIOUS Trio Sushi Bake (Kani, Volcano Prawns & Spicy Tuna)! Sushi Bake – Salu Salo Recipes.