Korean sushi. Gimbap (김밥) is a Korean dish made from cooked rice and other ingredients that are rolled in gim—dried sheets of seaweed—and served in bite-sized slices. A popular Korean picnic food – Easy kimbap (Korean sushi roll) recipe! Bite sized little rice and vegetable goodies are savory, nutty and delicious!
Gimbap (or kimbap) is the most popular on-the-go meal in Korea! Learn how to make classic gimbap at home with my step-by-step guide! Kimbap are Korean rice rolls that look a lot like sushi. You can have Korean sushi using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean sushi
- Prepare 4 of pieces of seaweed.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of beef.
- You need 2 of egg.
- It’s 1 bunch of spinach.
- You need 8 of crab stick.
- Prepare 1 of pickle radish.
- Prepare 2 of bowl of rice.
This recipe shows how to make kimbap with traditional (and not so traditional) fillings. Carrot, eggs, garlic, ground beef, kim, rice, salt, sesame oil, skirt steak, soy sauce, spinach, sugar, vegetable oil, yellow pickled radish. This is a Korean-inspired version of sushi that uses minced beef and canned tuna instead of raw fish. It's mouthwateringly delicious, but may take some practice.
Korean sushi step by step
- cook rice.
- Stir with salt and sesame oil.
- Boil spinach,drain and set aside.
- pan-fry crab stick and beef.
- Stir eggs and pan-fry them.
- cut egg and pickle radish into rectangle size.
- Spread rice on 3/4 of the seaweed.
- Place egg ,beef,spinach,pickle radish and crab stick.
- Roll and cut in suitable size.
Best Seoul, South Korea Sushi: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Seoul Sushi restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Often referred to as Korean sushi, kimbap is a Korean dish consisting of seaweed (kim), seasoned Many believe that it is a Korean take on Japanese sushi. Others say that it is a variation of kimssam. Gimbap (김밥) is a classic Korean sushi rolls. This Korean kimbap recipe is not only delicious, but also colorful and healthy food!