Kanya's Easy Sushi At Home. Sushi is easy and fun to make at home, and you can put all your favorite ingredients into your perfect custom roll — here's how! I'll be very honest and say that there's definitely a reason why chefs spend a decade learning how to perfect sushi rice or cut raw fish like a. And I also included an easy sushi rice recipe because I know that this is one of the biggest obstacles when it comes to making sushi at home.
It can be a fun activity for the entire family to come together and create beautiful. I would have never thought that making sushi at home was actually possible (friends and family alike have tried and failed), that is until I read your tips! And while sushi is more of a treat that we save for nights out, it's also fun to make it at home. You can cook Kanya's Easy Sushi At Home using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kanya's Easy Sushi At Home
- It’s 1 kg of Sushi rice.
- You need of rice mixture.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Venigar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of filling.
- It’s 300 grams of Salmon.
- You need 1 of as needed Favorite vegetables, cucumber , cookedcarrots, cooked beans.
- Prepare of sweet eggs.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs / large size.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of other tools in needed.
- Prepare 1 of Wet and clean small towel.
- You need 1 of Sushi rolling mat.
- You need 1 of Sharp knife.
But as you know, having one more thing around the house – i.e. a bamboo. But you can easily make your favorite sushi recipes at home — even if you're a beginner at preparing (Sushi even makes an easy, packable lunch.) You'll just need a few tools to get started on the path to seasoned sushi chef. This easy sushi recipe uses smoked salmon. However, temari sushi can be made with a variety of thinly sliced ingredients, basically anything that can be used as a wrap, including vegetables and sashimi.
Kanya's Easy Sushi At Home step by step
- In the small sauce pan mix all the rice mixtures ,stir on low heat until sugar melt allow to cool ,(split 2 tbsp into a sauce cup use to stick nori sheets ).
- Make sweet eggs ,by beat eggs ,mix with mirin ,sugar and salt ..fry half of it in small or square pan on very low heat until eggs set ..cut it 1 cm wide ,set aside.
- Cook rice in the rice cooker approximately 40 mins ,after cooked transfer rice into the wooden bowl,pour rice mixture ,***Tips *** pour rice mixture in the flowing air ,I open the fan .,quickly mix until rice cool …
- Prepare salmon / slice 1 cms thick / crab stick if desire ..and arrange tools in need on the table.
- On the sushi rolling mat ,place shiny side of nori sheet down to the mat ,put 4 tbsp of rice ,dip thumb and index finger into rice mixture ,spread rice to 80% of nori sheet.
- Add the filling salmon , crab stick ,cucumber ,sweet eggs ,roll up the sheet tightly ,use the rice mixture to stick the nori sheet ,try to make it round ,place into the tray ,repeat until finish , get about 6 rolls.
- Use sharp knife to cut into pieces 1 inch ,when rice stick on knife ,clean it with wet towel ,you will get plenty of sushi to enjoy at home ,serve with wasabi ,enjoy :).
The rice balls can also be topped with popular sushi garnishes. Seattle-based sushi guru Taichi Kitamura of Sushi Kappo Tamura walks you through the time-honored technique of making perfect nigiri. Who is this Taichi guy, and how does he know so much? Ditch the sushi restaurant and make your own California Rolls. Sushi can be filled with any ingredients you choose.