Salmon Chirashi Sushi. Chirashi means "scattered" in Japanese and typically refers to a fast-to-make bowl of rice topped with vegetables and sashimi. Scattered Sushi (Chirashi Sushi)RecipeTin Japan. shiitake mushrooms, eel, large eggs, fresh Salmon Sushi BowlThe Modern Proper. English cucumber, avocado, salmon filet, nori, garlic cloves.
Sushi, Chirashi Sushi is a more elaborate Sushi dish that you often see at Sushi restaurants. reds and whites from fish, yellow from cooked egg, orange balls of salmon roe, and green Shiso. Te servimos el salmón cortado en muy finas laminas sobre una base de arroz de sushi. Sashimi Sushi Salmon Sashimi My Sushi Food N Food And Drink Homemade Egg Drop Soup Cute Food Yummy Food Raw Salmon. You can have Salmon Chirashi Sushi using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Chirashi Sushi
- You need 300 g of cooked rice.
- It’s 150 g of salted salmon.
- Prepare 50 g of Turnip Greens (greens from about 3 turnips).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of *vineger.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of *sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of *salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of mirin/sweet sake.
- Prepare 1/3 of seaweed.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white sesame.
Salmon sashimi & nori on a bed of Japanese rice. Scattered Sushi (Chirashi Sushi) is often made for special occasions such as Doll Festival and But here in Sydney, salmon roe is very expensive so my recipe uses diced sashimi salmon as a substitute. This is my favorite type of sushi. And for this occasion I have a photo guide for you.
Salmon Chirashi Sushi step by step
- Chop the turnip greens into small pieces and boil them a little to drain water. Grill the salmon well, and remove any bones and the skin. Then cut and tear to pieces by chopsticks or a fork..
- Mix the vinegar, sugar and salt..
- To make "Kinshi-Tamago": Beat the egg, mirin/sweet sake and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Pour olive oil into a pan on medium heat and add half an egg to make a very thin fried egg. Remove it to a chopping board and do the same thing with another half..
- Place the 2 slices of fried eggs on a chopping board. Cut them in half and from the edge, cut into thin strips..
- Put the cooked rice (a bit harder is better for Sushi) into a big bowl. Pour in the mixed ingredients from step 2, and mix with a wooden spatula with a cutting motion, but make sure not to knead the rice otherwise it will become too sticky..
- Next add the salmon and turnip greens while mixing lightly. Finally, sprinkle in the sesame seeds..
- Serve rice on a plate, put "kinshi-tamago" on top of the rice and add the torn seaweed to garnish..
There is no fixed recipe and you don't need to use raw fish either if you don't like, but you can add any ingredient you prefer. It is perfect as an appetizer or main course served at room temperature. For those of you that have never had it, chirashi sushi i a bowl of vinegared sushi rice topped with a bunch of colorful stuff. It's time for the final day of Sushi Week. Today we make chirashizushi: the simplest, homiest, and most varied form of sushi.