Vegan Sushi salad. For the Sushi Salad (for one portion): – ½ Cup Basmati Rice (uncooked) – Handful of green/salad We hope you liked it and maybe even got a new easy vegan recipe which you can make on a regular basis. Easy Vegan Sushi with Tomato Spicy Tuna Deconstructed Sushi Salad Bowl with Sesame Ginger Miso Dressing Raw Vegan Sushi Vegan Sushi with Quinoa. Another great option is to use quinoa instead of rice.
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Raw Vegan Sushi Rolls are made with fresh vegetables rolled in a nori sheet with miso and hemp hearts. They are light, healthy and easy to make! You can have Vegan Sushi salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Sushi salad
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 1/2 of Tomato.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of leftover rice.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of mayo (Optionally Vegan).
If you've ever wanted to make raw vegan sushi. Sushi is one of those foods that I could eat every single day. It's light and delicious, so it's the perfect lunch or dinner that doesn't. To buy vegetarian sushi at restaurants (when it's not on happy hour), though, is to spend way too much money on rice and cucumber.
Vegan Sushi salad step by step
- Cut zucchini in half and scrape out the centre pulp to create hollow region..
- Now cut Carrot and Tomatoes in long jullien style. (Long and Thin).
- Add rice in vertical half of zucchini hollow and pat it to one side with help of Butter knife..
- Insert Tomatoes and Carrots jullien in remaining half of Zucchini.
- Now cut 1/2 inch thick zucchini rings..
- Serve with Soy sauce, Sri racha hot sauce, and mix 1Tbsp of chilli sauce and 1 Tbsp of Mayo to make pink sauce..
I definitely appreciate the skill involved after my own endeavor. Sushi Salad Sushi Bowl Quinoa Bowl Vegan Meal Prep Easy Meal Prep Vegan Meals Clean Eating Sour Vegan sushi burrito! This is such a fun, easy dinner to throw together any night of the week. I already have introduced Vegan and Vegetarian Sushi, but following further requests and questions by my vegan (I'm not!) friends, I decided to contribute a small series of postings to give them more. This vegan sushi rice salad has all the flavor of sushi without the rolling.