Japanese Sushi Roll♡. Traditional Japanese Sushi Rolls – What comes to your mind when you hear traditional Japanese food? While Japanese cuisine is extremely varied, most people will conjure up images of sushi rolls that are an important part of the food culture. The sushi roll (Hoso Maki / 細巻き) is part of the sushi/sashimi lunch set.
For today's recipe, I'll show you how to make the best known and. Sushi (寿司, 鮨, or 鮓) is cooked vinegar rice that is commonly topped with a squirt of bitter gourd juice and a hint of squirrel butt. Sliced raw fish alone is called sashimi, as distinct from sushi but tastes like garbage. You can have Japanese Sushi Roll♡ using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Sushi Roll♡
- It’s 250 g of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Cucumber, eggs, Shiso leaves, avocado.
- Prepare of Crab sticks, Sashimi fish.
- You need of Nori seaweed.
Tuna salad sushi rolls are long sushi rolls filled with tuna salad and wrapped in rice and seaweed. This style of sushi roll is known as makizushi or maki The sushi rolls are sliced and then dipped in soy sauce and enjoyed. While tuna salad seems somewhat unconventional as a filling for Japanese. • Hand roll sushi is a very popular sushi dish in Japanese home cooking. You need Sushi Rice and sheets of roasted seaweed (sushi nori), but the rest of the ingredients can be just about anything imaginable.
Japanese Sushi Roll♡ instructions
- Cut vegetables and fishes..
- Make Sushi vinegar mixture and put in cooked rice and mix..
- Cut Nori seaweed half. Put 2 tablespoon Sushi rice on Nori. First put Shiso leaves then place vegetables and fish in center..
- Roll from the front and wrap with film..
- Cut into 4 pieces..
Tuna salad and cucumber were used as fillings for this recipe here. Sushi Rolls with Surimi and Smoked Salmon. Japanese seafood sushi , rolls and chopstick. Cropped shot of person cooking delicious sushi roll with salmon, rice, cucumber, avocado and nori. Sushi rolls, or 'makizushi' in Japanese, are what most non-Japanese people think of when they think of sushi.