Soboro Mixed Inari-zushi. Inarizushi is a much loved favourite at many sushi restaurants – it consists of a deep fried, soft The second topping is meat soboro, a savory mix of pork, ginger and soy sauce. In this video, I introduce how to mix Soborodon popular in Japan and typical Japanese bowls. 【 We also introduce other donburi. Today I will show you how to make Inari sushi, which is a popular authentic Japanese sushi.
Sushi rice is stuffed in seasoned Aburaage If raw fish is not your favorite, try this Inarizushi. And if you like regular sushi, you'll still like. Inarizushi is one of our traditional dishes. You can have Soboro Mixed Inari-zushi using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soboro Mixed Inari-zushi
- You need 2 cups (180 ml) of cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- It’s 50 ml of Rice Vinegar.
- It’s 40 g of (about 40ml) Sugar.
- You need of Slightly less than 1 teaspoon (4g) Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Egg *whisked.
- You need 125 g of Chicken Mince OR Pork Mince.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of grated Ginger.
- It’s 5 cm of Carrot *cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of Shiitake *cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 handful of Baby Spinach.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 12 pieces of ‘Inari-zushi no Moto’ (Seasoned Abura-age).
- Prepare of *If you want to cook Abura-age by yourself, here is the list of the ingredients.
- You need 6 sheets of Abura-age (thin fried tofu).
- It’s 1 cup of Dashi.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Mirin.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
Inarizushi looks more colorful when you put scrambled eggs and chicken soboro on top of the rice. Inarizushi is named for the Shinto god Inari, and is a common type of sushi also known as "brown bag sushi" because of its golden fried tofu pouch. Inarizushi is fried tofu pouches filled with sushi rice. The tender and juicy tofu pouches with the dashi stock have a delicate homemade taste.
Soboro Mixed Inari-zushi step by step
- If you use ready-to-use 'Inari-zushi no Moto', I recommend to empty the contents into a saucepan to heat, then cool. You can alter the flavour by adding more soy sauce or sugar..
- If you cook by yourself, cut Abura-age in half and open them carefully. Pour very hot water over the Abura-age to remove oil from them. Place all ingredients in a saucepan and cook Abura-age until the sauce thickens. Let them cool in the sauce..
- Cook Rice with slightly less amount of water to achieve firmer texture. Make Sushi Vinegar by mixing Rice Vinegar, Sugar and Salt..
- When Rice is cooked and steamed, pour the Sushi Vinegar over the HOT rice, then empty it into a large mixing bowl. Mix it well gently and thoroughly, fanning the rice with a fan or piece of cardboard to help the rice cool quickly. Cover the Rice with a damp cloth to stop the Rice drying out..
- Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan over low heat, cook Egg into firm and fine scrambled egg. Add to the Rice..
- Cook Mince, grated Ginger, Carrot and Shiitake over medium heat. When cooked, add Baby Spinach, season with Sugar and Soy Sauce. Mix with the Rice and Egg..
- Lightly squeeze the seasoned Abura-age, carefully open the bags, and fill the bags with the rice mixture..
Soboro = streusel – a popular crumble topping that's made Soboro is a streusel topping that is found on many different Korean breads that are filled. Ou também conhecido como sushi de saquinho. Soborô (sim, esse é o nome, e é OPCIONAL). Soboro Don (そぼろ丼) is a simple Japanese rice bowl with sweet and savory ground chicken and some seasoned scrambled egg. It comes together in minutes making it a.