#Vegan Sushi! 🍣🍙.
You can have #Vegan Sushi! 🍣🍙 using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of #Vegan Sushi! 🍣🍙
- Prepare 300 g of Sushi Rice.
- It’s 100 ml of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 bag of Nori Sheets.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber.
- You need 1 of Spring Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- You need 1/2 of Red Pepper.
- Prepare of To Taste, Pickled Ginger.
- It’s of To Taste, Wasabi.
- It’s of For the dipping sauce.
- You need 25 ml of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- You need 50 ml of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 15 g of Pickled Ginger, finely chopped.
- Prepare of To roll.
- Prepare 1 of Sushi Rolling Matt.
- Prepare 1 of Small Bowl of Cold Water.
#Vegan Sushi! 🍣🍙 step by step
- Cook the rice, with the vinegar, sugar and salt until sticky. Drain and leave to cool..
- Chop the veggies into batons and strips (including the spring onion)..
- On your rolling mat place a sheet of Nori shiny side down. Place about 2-3 tablespoons of rice in the centre of the sheet and press out evenly into a 1cm thick rectangle. Dipping your fingertips in the water will help to keep them clean. At the side of the Nori furthest away from you leave about 1 inch of it uncovered with rice..
- Lay your chosen ingredients out in a strip on top of the rice closest to you. Add some ginger and wasabi (to taste). Brush the uncovered end of Nori with some water from the bowl..
- Lift the mat closest to you and tuck the ingredients into the roll. Apply pressure whilst you roll up the sushi, you can roll the mat back and forth to make the sushi into a more circular roll. Roll tightly..
- Repeat with the rest of the ingredients. Use a sharp knife to cut the sushi into 1 1/2 inch pieces. You can also wrap the rolls in clingfilm and cut them through that (it’s a bit easier)..
- To make the sauce finely dice the ginger, then mix with the rice vinegar and soy sauce. You could also serve with some wasabi..
- Eat and enjoy! 🍙🍣🍘🍚🥢😋.