🐟🥒Salmon & Cucumber Sushi Rolls🐟🥒. Salmon /ˈsæmən/ is the common name for several species of ray-finned fish in the family Salmonidae. Other fish in the same family include trout, char, grayling, and whitefish. Перевод слова salmon, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция landlocked salmon — жилой лосось smoked salmon — копчёный лосось to spear salmon — бить острогой. Salmon fishing hotspots like Alaska and British Columbia are pilgrimage sites for sportfishing enthusiasts.
Its meat is typically pink, while the skin is silver and gray. Typical cuts are the steak and fillet. The filet is easier to serve, because it does not contain any of the spine. You can cook 🐟🥒Salmon & Cucumber Sushi Rolls🐟🥒 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 🐟🥒Salmon & Cucumber Sushi Rolls🐟🥒
- Prepare 2 of nori sheets.
- You need 100 g of skinless salmon fillet,(use fresh) thinly sliced lengthways.
- You need 1/4 of cucumber, deseeded, thinly sliced lengthways.
- It’s squeeze of wasabi, plus extra to serve.
- Prepare of pickled sushi ginger, to serve.
- You need of light soy sauce, to serve.
- You need of salmon roe, to serve (optional).
- You need of For the rice.
- It’s 100 g of sushi rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 25 ml of rice vinegar.
Salmon is the common name for several species of large food and game fish clustered into the two genera, Salmo and Oncorhynchus, in the family Salmonidae, whose members also include trout, whitefish, and their relatives. From Middle English samoun, samon, saumon, from Anglo-Norman saumon, from Old French saumon, from Latin salmō, salmōn-. Displaced native Middle English lax, from Old English leax. The unpronounced l was later inserted to make the word appear closer to its Latin root.
🐟🥒Salmon & Cucumber Sushi Rolls🐟🥒 step by step
- First, make the rice. Rinse the sushi rice in a colander, massaging it with your hands until the water runs clear. Leave to drain for 15 mins..
- Put the rice in a saucepan with 200ml water. Bring to the boil, then cover with a lid, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20 mins until the liquid is absorbed. Remove from the heat. Set aside, covered, for 15-20 mins..
- Transfer to a large bowl. Dissolve the sugar, if using, in the vinegar with a good pinch of salt, pour over the rice and mix. Cover with a damp tea towel and set aside at room temperature until ready to use..
- Put 1 nori sheet on a bamboo mat or use tea towel and cover the surface with half of the cooled rice. Lay half of the salmon and cucumber slices along the length of the rice in a strip, being careful not to overfill it. Run a pea-sized blob of wasabi (more if you like it really hot) along the edge of the filling with your finger..
- Roll up tightly and squeeze to seal when you reach the end. Repeat with the remaining nori, salmon and cucumber, and more wasabi. Slice each roll into 6 pieces, and serve with extra wasabi, ginger, soy sauce and salmon roe, if you like. Will keep in the fridge for 1 day..
- Tips: 1-Wet your hands before lay out the rice in a nori sheet because rice doesn't stick your hands. 2-Wet the knife before cutting the sushi roll..
- Suggestions: California sushi rolls Vegetable sushi rolls Teriyaki chicken sushi rolls Tuna sushi rolls Prawns sushi rolls Egg sushi rolls.
Salmon, originally, the large fish now usually called the Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar), though more recently the name has been applied to similar fishes of the same family (Salmonidae). One of several species of fish of the Salmonidae family. The only fish Tom likes to eat is salmon. Will smoked salmon sandwiches and teacakes be in order, sir? Learn how to make Quick Cured Salmon!