Rava dhokla sushi with cheesy carrot julienned. Well, this Dhokla Sushi with Carrots is an opportunity for everybody to make and enjoy a homemade sushi-like snack anytime they want! It is a fusion of Indian and Japanese cuisine, in which a dhokla made with idli batter forms the base of the sushi. The sheet is lined with black sesame seeds and. furthermore, some important tips and suggestions for a perfect rava dhokla recipe. firstly, avoid using turmeric powder + baking agent to any dhokla recipe. the combination may turn the dhokla to red in colour. secondly, i have used eno fruit salt as a baking agent for this recipe. alternatively baking soda.
Instant Rava Dhokla with step by step photos. This is an easy, quick and instant dhokla and does not require fermentation. a healthy snack option. Rava dhokla with step by step photos. You can cook Rava dhokla sushi with cheesy carrot julienned using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rava dhokla sushi with cheesy carrot julienned
- It’s 1 cup of rawa or semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped green coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s A pinch of Asafoetida.
- It’s 1 tsp of black sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need As required of Cheese for spread.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Carrot jullions.
- Prepare As required of Oil for greasing and mixing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Eno or fruit salt.
Steamed, soft and fluffy cake made from rava or semolina. Soft and spongy Instant Rava Dhokla is a steamed savory cake made in a jiffy with semolina (sooji) and aromatic spices. A perfect tea-time snack that is light on the tummy and tastes fantastic! Do you want to join me in for a delicious and mouth-watering tea-time delight?
Rava dhokla sushi with cheesy carrot julienned instructions
- Pour semolina in bowl add curd whip in one direction add water slowly-slowly.make dhokla batter. Keep a side for 10 min..
- If batter is more thick the add more water for right consistency.add chilli, coriander, asafoetida,salt,oil mix well in same direction. Now grease the thali.and another side you put steamer on gas stove add water.when water is boiled then add Eno in batter.pour the batter in greased plate..
- Put the plate on steamer cover with lid cook for 9-10 min.check with fork when fork comes out clean it means it done..
- Cool it at room temperature.and take out.place a thin sheet on plain surface grase it and.sprinkle black sesame seeds and chill flax dhokla put on it.,.
- Cheese spread out over the dhokla.sprinkle some herbs place carrot julian.and roll it tightly make sure sheet is not rolled. Cut it with sharp knife serve it. Really u love this..
To julienne a carrot, first cut ends off the carrot and peel. Slice lengthwise one side of the carrot. Place cut side of carrot down so it doesn't roll when cutting. Rava Dhokla is yet another popular Gujarati snack made from semolina, yoghurt, coconut and curry leaves. Unlike other fried snacks, Rava Dhokla is a steamed recipe which is sure to keep your calorie count in check without compromising on the taste.