Dhokla Sushi. Then, take a plastic wrap and add some black and white sesame seeds on it. Kavitha Sharma shares how to cooking Sushi Dhokla. Showcase your love for cooking with Fooddoo cooking challenge and win exciting goodies from Fooddoo..dhokla recipe
It is made with a fermented batter derived from rice and split chickpeas. Dhokla can be eaten for breakfast, as a main course, as a side dish, or as a snack. Gujaratis and khatta dhokla go synonymous. You can cook Dhokla Sushi using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dhokla Sushi
- You need 3/4 cup of idli batter.
- Prepare 10 of capsicum strips.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curd.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fruit salt.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Oil for brushing.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cheese spread.
- Prepare 3 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of black sesame seeds (kala til).
- You need 4 tsp of freshly grated coconut.
White dhokla are popular steamed cakes made using rice and urad dal. white dhokla is a soft and fluffy steamed snack from the Gujarati repertoire. Sushi-Dhokla is the same Dhokla batter steamed in yaki nori sheets (made of edible seaweed and usually used as a wrap for sushi). Güzeloba Mahallesi Lara Caddesi Yavuz Apt. Please note: Currently, there are no ongoing SUSHI airdrops/giveaways.
Dhokla Sushi instructions
- Combine idli batter,oil, curd,fruit salt and salt in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Pour 1/3 of prepared batter on greased thali and tap well to spread evenly.
- Steam it on a steamer for 3-4 minutes or till done.Keep aside.
- Repeat step 2 and 3 to prepare one more dhokla thali.
- Cool slightly, loosen the edges and remove with help of flat steel ladle.Keep aside.
- Place a cling film on clean, dry flat surface and brush it with oil and sprinkle kala til and coconut mixture evenly over it.
- Place one dhokla sheet and spread half of cheese and sauce mixture over it with help of butter knife.
- Place capsicum strips overlapping on one side.
- Roll it very tightly,pressing each time while rolling.Make sure that cling foil is not rolled while rolling.
- Place the rolled dhokla sushi on a clean dry surface and cut in eight pieces with sharp knife.
- Now it is ready to serve.
Polish your personal project or design with these Sushi transparent PNG images, make it even more personalized and more attractive. Sushi Restaurant. Евразия – японська та європейська кухня.