Dhokla sushi. Then, take a plastic wrap and add some black and white sesame seeds on it. Kavitha Sharma shares how to cooking Sushi Dhokla. Showcase your love for cooking with Fooddoo cooking challenge and win exciting goodies from Fooddoo..dhokla recipe
It is made with a fermented batter derived from rice and split chickpeas. Dhokla can be eaten for breakfast, as a main course, as a side dish, or as a snack. Gujaratis and khatta dhokla go synonymous. You can cook Dhokla sushi using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dhokla sushi
- You need 1/2 cup of rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of split urad gram.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of hing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of schezwan sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of slice chopped capsicum.
- You need 2 tsp of black sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander chopped.
White dhokla are popular steamed cakes made using rice and urad dal. white dhokla is a soft and fluffy steamed snack from the Gujarati repertoire. Sushi-Dhokla is the same Dhokla batter steamed in yaki nori sheets (made of edible seaweed and usually used as a wrap for sushi). Güzeloba Mahallesi Lara Caddesi Yavuz Apt. Please note: Currently, there are no ongoing SUSHI airdrops/giveaways.
Dhokla sushi instructions
- Soak rice and split gram for 4 to 5 hours..
- Crush in to mixture and make a paste..
- Add curd and mix well..
- Add salt, ginger paste also chilli paste..
- Add hing..
- Mix well and spread oil spread and make a thin layer..
- Put in yo steamer in steam for 5 to 6 minutes..
- Take out and let be cool..
- Spread schezwan sauce and slice of capsicum..
- Roll and cut in to pieces..
- Sprinkle black sesame seeds..
- Serve with coriander leaves also with schezwan chutney, coriander coconut chutney..
Polish your personal project or design with these Sushi transparent PNG images, make it even more personalized and more attractive. Sushi Restaurant. Евразия – японська та європейська кухня.