Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl. Learn how to make the easy Sashimi Rice Bowl now, it's marinated and tasty. Click here now to see our wonderful mouth-washing Sashimi Rice Bowl now! It's a yummy yummy tasty Marinated Sashimi Rice Bowl.
Maguro zuke don is a simple yet umami-packed easy meal. "Zuke" means to marinate and "don" is short for donburi, which means rice bowl. Super easy meal with sashimi quality tuna, Marinated Tuna on Rice requires no cooking. A standard Japanese-style rice bowl would be too small as the tuna slices are placed on top of the rice. You can cook Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl
- You need 100-150 g of Tuna Sashimi.
- Prepare 1 of serving Freshly Cooked Short Grain Rice *OR Sushi Rice.
- You need 1/2 sheet of Nori (Seaweed Sheet) *toasted, torn into small pieces.
- Prepare of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- You need 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s of Wasabi.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Prepare of <Marinade>.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
You could use a soup bowl or noodle soup bowl instead. Salmon and Tuna sashimi cubes ready for Korean Rice Bowl (Hoedeopbap). Rinse vegetables and cut them into thin strips or slices. In a bowl, add rice and top generously with sliced greens.
Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl instructions
- Cut the block of Tuna into 7-8mm thick slices if not sliced yet. Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl, add Tuna slices and marinate for about 20 minutes..
- Note: Mirin and Sake are alcoholic. You may wish to boil the marinade first. Make sure the marinade is cool when you add Tuna..
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked Short Grain Rice (*OR Sushi Rice), scatter 1 tablespoon of the marinade over the rice, cover with Nori, then place the marinated Tuna slices..
- Sprinkle with Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, and top with some Wasabi..
The Best Tuna Sashimi Recipes on Yummly Spicy Tuna Sashimi Salad, Tuna Sashimi, Soy Miso Tuna Sashimi. rice wine vinegar, ginger, sesame oil, sashimi grade tuna, mirin. Make Tekka Don at home with sashimi grade tuna marinated in soy sauce, sake, and mirin served over rice, garnish with sesame seeds and nori. Place the tuna on top of steamed rice that has been cooled. • Tekka Don is a rice bowl with marinated tuna Sashimi on top. It is an extremely easy dish to make if you have good Sashimi grade tuna (raw tuna that is sold to be eaten raw).