Japanese Sushi Cake. Sushi Cake I made this cake for a sushi lover! This is a red velvet cakes with creamcheese Have you ever seen Japanese sushi cakes? They look great and people enjoy both making and eating.
Before anything, it is not a dessert. Sushi Cake is Sushi Rice molded and decorated with fish and vegetables so it looks. Have you ever seen Japanese sushi cakes? You can have Japanese Sushi Cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Sushi Cake
- It’s 300 g of cooked rice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of small cucumber pickle.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced green onion or some green.
- It’s 2 of small crab sticks.
- Prepare of Salmon.
Just use a cake pan or any other deep dish, place plastic wrap on the inside of the pan and layer sushi rice and ingredients one by one in the pan. Instead of ordering sushi, make your own sushi cake. Make Sushi Cake and Win the Holidays. Chirashi Sushi Cake: "Chirashi sushi" roughly translates to "scattered sushi," which is basically a mixture of sushi ingredients.
Japanese Sushi Cake instructions
- Make Sushi vinegar mixture and sprinkle and mix. Divide Sushi rice three pieces..
- Fry egg with a pinch of salt and cut very small..
- Cut all very small.
- Make three colors of Sushi rice..
- Spread film in the cup and put first sushi rice and push with spoon..
- Put sushi rice again..
- Turn over and put on the dish..
- Make salmon rose and decorate..
Though this recipe calls for premade "Sushi Taro" Chirashi Sushi Mix. It is traditionally celebrated with chirashi sushi. Download Sushi cake stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Traditional Japanese Sushi Rolls – What comes to your mind when you hear traditional Japanese food? While Japanese cuisine is extremely varied, most people will conjure up images of sushi rolls. #Japanese wedding #sushi cake #gimme some.