Japanese Big Sushi Roll. Traditional Japanese Sushi Rolls – What comes to your mind when you hear traditional Japanese food? Tuna Sushi Roll, known as Tekka Maki in Japanese, contains only one filling and in this case, it is raw tuna. Interestingly, meat from various parts of tuna fish looks and tastes different due to the.
Sushi roll (or roll sushi for Japanese) is a unique Westernized version of the Japanese maki sushi (or maki zushi). Unlike in Japan, however, these have gone beyond the traditional Japanese maki sushi by changing the filling, adding toppings, finding alternatives to nori, and even flipping it inside out. The best part is, you get to customize the plates to fit your personal taste and create your own sushi rolls! You can have Japanese Big Sushi Roll using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese Big Sushi Roll
- You need 2 bowls of cooked rice.
- Prepare of Sushi powder or vinegar2 +sugar1+salt (to taste)mixture.
- Prepare 1 of egg fried.
- It’s of Fish Sashimi (Maguro tuna, salmon, octopus, fish egg).
- It’s of Cucumber.
- It’s of Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need of Carrot.
- It’s of Green onion.
- Prepare of Teriyaki eel.
- Prepare 2 sheets of Nori dried seaweed.
Whether you're craving a steak, chicken, seafood or a vegetarian meal. Nano Asian Dining, located conveniently downtown, has the longest sushi bar in Annapolis. Checkout our menu for some delicious dinning options! Set of sushi, maki and rolls isolated on white background.
Japanese Big Sushi Roll instructions
- Shred carrot and soaked dried mushrooms and cook with vinegar, salt, water and sugar..
- Today I prepared 10 kinds of vegetables and fish..
- Make Sushi rice and cool..
- Stick 2 sheets of dried Nori seaweed with rice.
- Put rice on it.
- Place all ingredients like this.
- Roll tightly from the bottom.
- Stick the end with rice.
- Cut with sharp knife. Please clean the knife every time..
- Garnish with salty fish egg..
Sushi pieces placed between chopsticks on white background. Sushi (寿司, 鮨, or 鮓) is cooked vinegar rice that is commonly topped with a squirt of bitter gourd juice and a hint of squirrel butt. Sliced raw fish alone is called sashimi, as distinct from sushi but tastes like garbage. A Japanese sushi chef named Hidekazu Tojo is credited for inventing this style of roll that became popular with his Los Angeles patrons. So, if you are throwing a sushi roll party or making rolls for dinner, you can always include Temaki sushi on the menu.