Dhokla sushi. Then, take a plastic wrap and add some black and white sesame seeds on it. Kavitha Sharma shares how to cooking Sushi Dhokla. Showcase your love for cooking with Fooddoo cooking challenge and win exciting goodies from Fooddoo..dhokla recipe
It is made with a fermented batter derived from rice and split chickpeas. Dhokla can be eaten for breakfast, as a main course, as a side dish, or as a snack. Gujaratis and khatta dhokla go synonymous. You can have Dhokla sushi using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dhokla sushi
- It’s 1/2 cup of dhokla batter.
- It’s 1 tsp of white and black sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of sechzwaan sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of green coriander chatani.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Oil.
White dhokla are popular steamed cakes made using rice and urad dal. white dhokla is a soft and fluffy steamed snack from the Gujarati repertoire. Sushi-Dhokla is the same Dhokla batter steamed in yaki nori sheets (made of edible seaweed and usually used as a wrap for sushi). Güzeloba Mahallesi Lara Caddesi Yavuz Apt. Please note: Currently, there are no ongoing SUSHI airdrops/giveaways.
Dhokla sushi instructions
- Grease a square shape plate and spread dhokla batter.the layer should be thin like puri.steam dhokla…
- Dry roast seasame seeds.
- When dhokla is cooked remove it from plate using knife.On cling film sprinkle seasame seeds.On dhokla apply first layer of sechzwaan sauce and oon sechwaan sauce spread coriander chatani..
- Roll dhokla tightly like we make rice sushi…. Leave it for half hour to set..
- After half hour cut sushi in pieces add serve with tomato sauce…
Polish your personal project or design with these Sushi transparent PNG images, make it even more personalized and more attractive. Sushi Restaurant. Евразия – японська та європейська кухня.