☆4 Colors Temari-Sushi☆. Colorful, adorable, and bite size, Temari Sushi is the perfect finger food to serve at your next home gathering. Plus, they are about the most fun you can Temari sushi – 手まり寿司 – or temarizushi – are round balls of sushi rice topped decoratively with ingredients like sashimi, vegetables, seaweed. Celebrate happy occasions with these colorful ball-shaped Temari Sushi!
A fine example of food imitates everyday objects. As temari means thread balls in Japanese, Temari Sushi, are beautiful and colorful small ball-shaped sushi. Temari Sushi are usually made by pressing rice and fish into a ball-shaped form by hand. You can have ☆4 Colors Temari-Sushi☆ using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ☆4 Colors Temari-Sushi☆
- Prepare of ・ Rice…300g of pre-cooked rice.
- You need of ・ Water…380cc（About 10% less than usual）.
- It’s of ・ Apple vinegar…50cc.
- Prepare of ・ Sugar…1.5tsp.
- Prepare of ・ Salt…１tsp.
- It’s of ・ Kombu (kelp)…１sheet（５cm×５cm）.
- You need of Examples of Fun Toppings:.
- It’s of ・ Avocado & Salmon.
- You need of ・ Shiso leaves, Dried sakura shrimp & Yukari furikake.
- It’s of ・ Flied minced eggs & Salt preserved cherry blossom.
- You need of ・Fake crab.
- It’s of ・Sliced cheese.
- Prepare of ・ Anything else you like!.
Use any color you like, but keep the number of colors used the same as the solutions below. There are many ways to solve each level but here's some help if you're stuck with any of the stars. Temarizushi, or Temari sushi, are small and ball-shaped sushi. Temari sushi is usually cooked on happy occasions like Hinamatsuri (Girl's Day: March Let's learn how to make colorful Temari sushi.
☆4 Colors Temari-Sushi☆ step by step
- Cook rice with 10% less water than usual (since you will be adding vinegar later)..
- In a small saucepan, combine apple vinegar, sugar and salt to make slightly sweetened sushi-vinegar. Add kelp, cook until boil and allow to cool down..
- When rice is ready, add the vinegar and mix them well so that the rice will not be too watery and sticky (if available, use a flat container or a sushi-oke: a wooden sushi pot)..
- Lightly round the rice into 12 balls..
- Top rice balls with toppings you like. Place them on a plate or in a square shaped lunch box and enjoy!.
Temari sushi basically consists of parts: the bottom part with sushi rice and top part with ingredients. Click to rate this recipe: Create picture-perfect sushi for any occasion with this delightful and easy temari sushi recipe. Temari are Japanese thread balls, made by winding colourful thread. Asian fusion restaurant in Willemstad, Curaçao. Nous vous proposons une alimentation traditionnelle japonaise.