Japanese Inari Sushi. Inari shrines in Japan are dedicated to Inari, the deity protecting the crops. Make inari sushi with quickness and authenticity using japancentre.com's inari sushi recipe. Inari sushi is a type of rice ball that is very popular in Japanese culture.
Inari sizi, efsanevi bir lezzet deneyimine davet ediyor. Inari sushi is served at local sushi restaurants, but some expensive You can find packaged inari pouches at the market and it is very common for Japanese families to bring inari sushi to picnics in. Inari Sushi is sushi rice in a pouch made of seasoned aburaage (deep fried thin tofu). You can cook Japanese Inari Sushi using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese Inari Sushi
- It’s 5 pieces of Aburaage (thin dried Tofu).
- You need 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Mirin(sweet seasoning Sake).
- It’s 150 ml of water.
- It’s of Cooked rice or Sushi rice.
- It’s of Nori (dried laver) for garnish.
Inari-zushi is a type of sushi with sweet and spicy taste, that has been loved by the Japanese people for a long time. This article explains what Inari-zushi is, and also mentions several stores in Japan. This Inari Sushi recipe brings back some of the fondest memories that I have of growing up. Inari sushi is made by filling a pouch of seasoned fried tofu (abura age) with sushi rice.
Japanese Inari Sushi step by step
- Cut Aburaage half.
- This is Aburaage.
- Open Aburaage.
- Mix the seasoning and put it and Aburaage in pan.
- Cook with low heat for 10 minutes.
- Put rice(2-3 tablespoon) in Aburaage.
- Let's make Kawaii Inari Sushi.
- This is mold.
- Put Aburaage into the mold and push the rice into the ear-part.
- Fill the rice in the mold.
- Take the Inari Sushi out from the mold.
- Cut Nori laver with cutter.
- Put Nori on Inari.
- This is Nori laver cutters.
In Japan, sushi is usually enjoyed on special occasions, such as a celebration. In past centuries, "sushi" referred to pickled fish preserved in vinegar. Nowadays sushi can be defined as a dish. Inari and tamago (egg) are a great way to introduce kids to sushi. Inari sushi are pockets of seasoned, fried tofu known as inari-age stuffed with sushi rice.