Sushi Bake Paradise. Great recipe for Sushi Bake Paradise. This recipe has been trending on social media during ECQ. Many people turned to online selling during quarantine hence the popularity of this dish.
See great recipes for A craze worth trying! The hyped Baked Sushi: Lockdown Food Series too! We have a variety of dishes that are sure to please any sushi lover. You can have Sushi Bake Paradise using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sushi Bake Paradise
- You need of FOR SUSHI RICE:.
- You need 4 cups of Japanese Rice.
- Prepare of Or 4 cups of regular rice cooked with plenty of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Rice wine.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of FOR SUSHI TOPPINGS:.
- Prepare 1 pack of crabsticks, shred and cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of regular slab of salmon, baked and shredded.
- Prepare 2 pcs of ripe mangoes, cut into cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated quickmelt cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of wasabi or Sriracha (optional).
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar (optional).
- Prepare of Furikake.
- It’s 3 of scrambled eggs, shredded.
- You need of Seaweed wrap.
Experience Sushi Paradise in our gallery. This baked sushi casserole packed with imitation crab, furikake, and fish roe is broiled for a toasty finish. The Baked Sushi Roll by Joy Amper. We've created a new and elevated sushi bake experience just for you!
Sushi Bake Paradise instructions
- Heat the rice wine, add the sugar and salt until melted..
- Pour rice wine mixture over the rice and mix well..
- Put the rice into the baking dish and flatten it.
- Layer the scrambled eggs on top of the rice..
- In a separate bowl, mix the crabsticks, salmon, mangoes, cheese, mayonnaise, wasabi, sugar to taste..
- Layer the sushi spread on top of the sushi rice and sprinkle with furikake.
- Add some mayonnaise on top as garnishing..
- Bake in a preheated oven of 375°F for 15 minutes..
- Serve hot with seaweed wrap. Enjoy! 😊.
Made with the finest ingredients and flamed to perfection, our. Online eten bestellen bij Sushi Paradise via Takeaway.com. Keuze uit Sushi boat, Fusion rolls, Nigiri, Salades of Dranken. Sushi Bake with cream cheese, salmon, unagi and more! Sushi is not the easiest dish to make, and it doesn't help that this new 'Sushi Bake' trend is infiltrating all our social media pages during.