Salmon Chirashi Sushi. Chirashi means "scattered" in Japanese and typically refers to a fast-to-make bowl of rice topped with vegetables and sashimi. Scattered Sushi (Chirashi Sushi)RecipeTin Japan. shiitake mushrooms, eel, large eggs, fresh Salmon Sushi BowlThe Modern Proper. English cucumber, avocado, salmon filet, nori, garlic cloves.
This bright and colorful dish is made of sushi rice with a variety of vegetables mixed in, and toppings sprinkled over the top. We serve the salmon cut into very thin slices on a sushi rice base. A new way to enjoy one of the classic flavors at home. You can cook Salmon Chirashi Sushi using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Chirashi Sushi
- Prepare 300 g of cooked rice.
- Prepare 150 g of salted salmon.
- You need 50 g of Turnip Greens (greens from about 3 turnips).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of *vineger.
- You need 2 Tbsp of *sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of *salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of mirin/sweet sake.
- It’s 1/3 of seaweed.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white sesame.
Sushi, Chirashi Sushi is a more elaborate Sushi dish that you often see at Sushi restaurants. reds and whites from fish, yellow from cooked egg, orange balls of salmon roe, and green Shiso. Sushi – Thaï & Wok – Fusion Asiatique. Salmon, quinoa, white sesame seed, nori and your choice of rice & Japanese rice. Salmon sashimi & nori on a bed of Japanese rice.
Salmon Chirashi Sushi instructions
- Chop the turnip greens into small pieces and boil them a little to drain water. Grill the salmon well, and remove any bones and the skin. Then cut and tear to pieces by chopsticks or a fork..
- Mix the vinegar, sugar and salt..
- To make "Kinshi-Tamago": Beat the egg, mirin/sweet sake and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Pour olive oil into a pan on medium heat and add half an egg to make a very thin fried egg. Remove it to a chopping board and do the same thing with another half..
- Place the 2 slices of fried eggs on a chopping board. Cut them in half and from the edge, cut into thin strips..
- Put the cooked rice (a bit harder is better for Sushi) into a big bowl. Pour in the mixed ingredients from step 2, and mix with a wooden spatula with a cutting motion, but make sure not to knead the rice otherwise it will become too sticky..
- Next add the salmon and turnip greens while mixing lightly. Finally, sprinkle in the sesame seeds..
- Serve rice on a plate, put "kinshi-tamago" on top of the rice and add the torn seaweed to garnish..
Chirashi Sushi bowl with salmon tuna shrimp served with Wasabi. Chirashi Sushi Don or sashimi donburi, Japanese food rice bowl topped with mixed raw seafood. Scattered Sushi (Chirashi Sushi) is often made for special occasions such as Doll Festival and But here in Sydney, salmon roe is very expensive so my recipe uses diced sashimi salmon as a substitute. This is my favorite type of sushi. And for this occasion I have a photo guide for you.